Monday, September 20, 2010

Self-Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
The first time I saw her was at my first sonogram.  She was somewhat in a ball sucking her thumb on one hand and hitting me in the bladder with the other.
List the main points you make in your paper.
Delivery, Coming home, Growing and her favorite place to go.
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
How I should organize my paragraphs
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
To make a outline
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
For task one I wrote about three different papers. I wrote them sitting in my room at night right before I went to bed. I wrote one paper read it the picked a different topic wrote another paper and then did an outline and re wrote the second paper.
What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
I think it took me to long to pick a topic and had to read  someone elses paper to really comprehend what to write.
What are most pleased with about this paper?
How quickly I pulled the paper together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayde,

    I'm very pleased with how well this paper turned out. You introduced some great specifics about your daughter!

    MS. C

    ReplyDelete