Monday, September 27, 2010

my hometown:)

In my hometown we are not scared to get a little dirty. It’s not about how much chrome covers your truck; it’s all about the mud covering your tires. We’re not in love with designer clothes, but we love our Justin boots. I grew up in the small town of Savannah, Missouri. In Savannah you know everybody and everybody knows you and all your drama. Savannah has shaped me in to the person I am today. I am someone who can be a great friend; I’ll help you with school, I can tell you what I think about your boyfriend, your two-faced friends, and I’ll give you my advice. I’m the kind of person you think is innocent, kind, and shy. I’m not at all shy once I get to know you. I love to have a good time and hang out with my friends.
I couldn’t imagine growing up in a different town or being raised any differently. I love being a savage! My friends and I like to do productive things, especially on the weekends. After a long week of working we all get together and have a good time even if all we do is hang out and talk about some good times we have had. I wouldn’t want any other friends then I have now. They always have my back and are understanding of me having Aubrey.  Savannah has shaped me in the person I am today; this small town of farmers is where I want to be for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayde,

    Thank you for sharing.

    You bring up many different themes:

    1) Your daughter.
    2) How you are as a friend.
    3) Savannah

    Can you tell us one distinct memory you have of your town?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete