Thursday, September 2, 2010

Letter of Introduction

Hello! My name is Kayde Osborn and I come from St. Joseph, Missouri. I am 18 years old and have a two year old daughter her name is Aubrey. I attended high school at Savannah High. In high school I loved to play sports and blow off my home work till last minute. I participated in softball and soccer for the first three years. In my spare time I like to go mudding, four wheeling, horse back riding, shopping, hang out with friends, go to football and softball games, cooking out, bonfires, spending time with Aubrey, and sleep! I am employed at The Sports Page, its a store were you can design your own t-shirts.

In my literature and composition class I wasn't the greatest at writing papers. Ive always had trouble brain storming because I get distracted very easy. At the end of my senior year I improved greatly when it came to essays. I would always change my topic three times before the paper was due. Ive always liked poems because they are short, simple, and don't have to rhyme.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayde,

    Thank you for sharing. What a busy life you live especially with a two-year-old. It sounds like she is the center of your world.

    Let's work together to focus your attention to writing tasks this semester. You certainly are not alone. I get distracted as well especially with my phone, Youtube and FB. It is difficult to remove these distractions.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete