Monday, October 18, 2010

Task Two

What is the thesis for your paper? It amazes me to know that my grandfather want to go bach to school after so many years, especially after being retired.

List the main points you make in your paper. My grandfather is retired, all the schools he attended, and how he wanted his children to finnish school.

What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation? How I needed to connect some of my sentences and how to fix my conclusion.

What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper? The interview papers

How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting? I wrote a ton of notes, then did my outline, then I sat at my computer and wrote the whole paper.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on? I dont think I should of wrote my paper over my grandpa, he didnt go back to school.

What are most pleased with about this paper? How easy it was to bring all the information together.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayde,

    Why do you think that you should not have written about your grandfather? Do you think that it limited the info you received? It isn't anything to be ashamed of; in fact, many persons during his time did not finish their education. Some dropped out as early as 8th grade. This may seem alarming to you and me, but it was a different time.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not feel that my paper was as interesting as everyone elses. But I do not feel like I was limited to the information I recieved.

    ReplyDelete